Summer is approaching and what better time than to gain volunteer experience! This summer, Anderson Therapy Services is offering four (4) day camps and are looking for volunteers to assist with the day-to-day operations of the camp!
Why should you volunteer with Anderson Therapy Services?
1. Our camps are the perfect place for you to gain some experience if you’re interested in Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Art Therapy or Behaviour Therapy!
2. Volunteering at our camps will expose you to a variety of professions, which can provide you with a steppingstone to determine areas of passion and interest for the future.
3. Volunteering will also allow you to make connections within the various therapy fields and build your professional network! Networking is a key advantage when trying to meet like-minded professionals with similar goals, gain insight into different professions, access clinical placements and more!
4. If you’re in high school, you can apply to volunteer at our camps to gather your 40 volunteer hours required for graduation!
5. Volunteer experience provides the opportunity to build up your resume! You will gain several skills and experiences that are applicable to any position you undertake which can be added to your resume. For instance, communication skills, time management, leadership, and problem-solving.
6. Volunteers are also eligible for a reference letter from Anderson Therapy Services at the end of camp as well!
7. Summer camps are fun! Our camps are a fun and educational experience for the children, so a good time is guaranteed!