BEHAVIOUR THERAPY SERVICES
Option 1: Needs and Strengths Assessment
- Combination of observation and interviewing caregivers and other relevant parties involved
- Individualized written report with priority goals and clinical service recommendations
Option 2: Focused Consultation for Skill Building and/or Treatment of Challenging Behaviour
- Needs and Strengths Assessment or Functional Behaviour Assessment conducted by a BCBA
- Individualized Behaviour Plan
- Initially, weekly treatment/consultation sessions with the Behaviour Therapist will most likely be recommended (based on initial assessment), with the long-term plan of decreasing frequency of sessions over time
- Caregiver mediated/parent coach model of intervention
- Caregiver capacity building through training specifically individualized to your child’s Behaviour Plan
- Progress summary report as requested by caregivers and/or at end of service
- Interdisciplinary consultation (SLP, OT, Physio, Art Therapy) is also available on an as needed basis
Option 3: Parent/Caregiver Webinars (COMING SOON!)
- 1 hour education sessions to provide an introduction to applied behaviour analysis topics to supplement consultation sessions.
- Topics include (but are not limited to): Introduction to ABA, communication skills, managing challenging behaviour, play and social skills, adaptive living skills.
- Appropriate for parents, caregivers, support staff, educational staff, etc.
ONTARIO AUTISM PROGRAM
- Anderson Therapy Service’s Board Certified Behaviour Analysts ® work with families with children who have received Ontario Autism Program funding
- To learn more about the Ontario Autism Program, reach out to our team, and please visit:
Please reach out by filling out request form for more information on how ABA Services can help you and your family reach their goals!